Sunday, December 11, 2011

Wreath Style!


via An Urban Cottage. Love the branches and this looks like boxwood.


Another crazy day, but I thought I'd post a few pics of wreaths and doors I'm loving right now. Seems like a small thing, but how cute are some of these homes? Makes you really want to rethink your door color and more. I may be needing to up my curb appeal soon.
Enjoy!

I've added some more wreaths that were accidently left out yesterday.

Habitually chic. Love the colors and multiple wreaths.


A swag is always a easy alternative to a wreath.


Canadian House and Home. More branches.
This acid green looks so fresh for Christmas.

Olive wreath with lights.

Like the addition of the Joyeux Noel sign.

Great color.

Maybe for my next door color?




Can't you just hear your boots crunching up the gravel?

I want this door!



Aqua blue door and greeny-gold ribbons are a nice compliment to each other.

White doors looks new. Like the pairing with silver.







 via Nine and Sixteen. It's classic and perfect.

via My French Country Home. Love the unadorned trees and foliage.


Sigh, wishing I had lions...Maybe one day I'll get some small cats since we live in Los Gatos.

How do you like to decorate your door?

No comments:

Post a Comment