Friday, February 10, 2012

I Heart Red


Designspongeonline.com


With Valentine's Day a few days away, I have been on Pinterest gathering ideas for cards. If you haven't been on there yet, let me just say it's wonderful, but also a huge time vacuum! It's an online pin board where you can gather all you love on virtual bulletin boards. The images you pin can link back to where they originally came from if you need more than the photo.  A few of my fun boards are food, home, curb appeal, kid's crafts, places, and quotes. I love being inspired by all that is pinned by others and also like being able to pin images and ideas I find myself on the web.  Also, so fun to get lost in all the gorgeous pictures. I have to warn you, it takes a little digging on the site to get the hang of it, but worth it.

While searching for Valentine ideas, I have been overwhelmed by the beauty of red I have been coming across.  I am becoming a huge fan of the color. I'm hoping to get some red in my wardrobe for Spring and into my home too...

Enjoy!

LaTartine Gourmand





etsy.com





Pink and Red who would have thunk it?








High Street Market. Loving anything bamboo inspired now!






 Tom's shoes. These would look great with grey or navy.



Adore this combination of colors.

Stripes plus red are really in for Spring.


Red and Camel are pretty together.

Perfection!


Stools, wall paint, and chairs - love this all!






x



Do you not want red pants now?





Red lipstick. Every girl's got to have one she loves.






















I'm thinking my French doors painted red on the outside would look so cute from my backyard.



My colors.









Vogue Enfant




 A California girl look. I need the red dress, striped bag and well my hair's kind of a mess like that.



You could spray paint your yard chairs and get this look.



Southern Accents
 Wow.






 
A red bag may be all you need to add chic to your Spring looks.





Grace Kelly

How about red accessories or just some amazing red shoes...






Happy Valentines!
XO

Kim




all images via Pinterest unless noted

No comments:

Post a Comment