Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year's Day



I'm sitting on the couch here by the fire eating homemade walnut cinnamon rolls. Not a very healthy jump into the new year, but that's how I'm rolling today. I had two glasses of champagne and a lot of water last night and for that reason was able to get up by 7 today and am feeling good! I also ate more apples than cheese last night and that helped too.

A New Year's Day a few years ago. Skipping stones.



Today we are heading out for a New Year's Day beach walk and picnic. It's become kind of a tradition for our family. We love the beach in Winter. I like starting the year out with my three men in this way. We get some quality time together away from all our devices and get to appreciate more fully the beauty of this planet. Hopefully, we'll get to see a few beautiful birds too.

Happy New Year's Day to you. May your 2012 be wonderful!



Kim :)

No comments:

Post a Comment