Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Ben x(times) Ten!

Here's a short one today, but I think you guys will appreciate it just the same. And yes, it's definitely a play off the title, but it doesn't involve who you think it does.......unless your sick and smart:)


The Thing: "Hey Ladies! See something you like? 'Cause I'm aimin' to git my rocks off, haw haw!"

The ladies are stunned into silence, but can't turn away from the shocking sight!

Zatanna: "So that's why they call him The Thing!"

Cheetah: "My god! It looks like a big bowl of fruity pebbles!"

The ever lovin' end.


And here's a bonus variant "cover" of sorts for this skit:


Also on unrelated note, yesterday was my favorite Beatles' birthday! 

Yes, Sir Paul Mccartney turned 70 yrs young, so wish him well. Happy Belated birthday Sir Paul!.

No comments:

Post a Comment