Friday, June 15, 2012

Summertime...



I'm sorry my posting is going to be a bit sporadic for a bit. Summer is here and I am finally catching my breath.  I forgot how wonderful it can be to have unscheduled days. It's an amazing gift and I'm really loving it. We've got another week of sleeping in, staying up late, roasting s'mores, swimming, BBQs and outdoor movies on the driveway. Then we are off on a little adventure to Wyoming and Utah. I created a Pinterest board with my favorite summer images. Just looking at them gets me relaxed! I hope it doesn't go by too fast.



This reminds me of laying by my grandparent's pool as a child.




Summer reading is the best!


Love this and it's Coppertone smell.
It brings back beach days as a child.












Do you remember staying out until after dark on your street with a pack of kids?


I hope one day to take my kids tubing on the Truckee River in Tahoe like we did many summers.




Flashlights for ghost stories.



Camping at Pinecrest is my favorite with my brother and his family.










etsy.com




















Driveway movies on Friday nights is our new tradition with bean bags and blankets. via potterybarn.com



Love!!  etsy.com




My mom hated the ice cream man who came right before dinner hour in our neighborhood. I could never decide between a missile or a creamsicle.














Anything with mint!



Hope you enjoyed the escape!
Happy Summer!

Kim




images via my pinterest unless noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment