Tuesday, June 12, 2012

"The Doctor will see you now"....

Another day, another dollar. Well not for me, but for someone somewhere probably.
I finished writing some new skit material, now I just have to wait for the weather to improve so I can start taking pictures and then post. Damn you weather!

Here's one I did finish, and it's a little thing I call "The Doctor will see you know"....

Dr. Strange: "Tony, have you seen my cape? I-, oh for the love of Hogarth! Tony give me back my cape!"

Iron Man: "Come on Strange, I look totally fucking pimp in this thing.

Dr. Strange: "Tony, you have no idea what kind of magical forces you're messing with. You could unleash an untold amount of destruction and devastation just by wearing that thing."

Iron Man: "Oh come on, you're just mad because I look better in this thing than you do. Besides, according to an old issue of What If?, I was Sorcerer Supreme instead of you once. See:


"See? I make this shit look good!"

Dr. Strange: "Sigh. That was another world Tony. It hardly counts at all"

Iron Man: "Yeah so? Plus, I can make up cool spells too. Check it out: 
"By the loose whores of the Sunset Strip, I banish you straight to the hell of an AA meeting!"
 or 

"By the drunken antics of Lindsey Lohan, I sentence you to 100 hours of community service!"

Dr. Strange: "Sign."


Iron Man: "Besides, I can't give it back to you because there's a waiting list to use your cloak."

Dr. Strange: "There's a what!? Dammit Tony!"

Nick Fury: "Damn straight there's a line Captain Hocus Pocus, and I'm next after the Booze hound over there."

 Dr. Strange: "Well how in the hell do I get home now?"

Nick Fury: "Click your heels together 3 times and say there's no place like home. No? Fine just use my jetpack."

Dr. Strange: "I really need to find better friends than this. I hope Wong's making tea, because I have a massive fucking headache!"

Nick Fury: "The name's Fury, Dr. Fury sweet tits. I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, except bubble gum's for pussies and I'd rather chew on a cuban, so there."

-Look familiar? It should:
Thanks Goo!



Daredevil: "Sweet, I think I can see again! Oh the colors, the beautiful, beautiful colors!
That better be the cloak and not a brain tumor doing this."

Luke Cage: "Yeah boyyyyyy! By the sweet, funky shades of the Harlem Globtrotters, I am Dr. Love!"

Luke Cage: "That's right, that's right. Because I'm a smooth pimp, who lovesssssss the pussy! And this here's my blind manservant, Whitey!"

Daredevil: What!? I'm Daredevil Luke."

Luke Cage: "Uh yeah, this is my manservant Daredevil. He can't see too good, but damn can this man find the pussy. Now can you dig that suckaaaaaaa?"

Daredevil: "I can dig it."



No comments:

Post a Comment