Saturday, March 17, 2012

Random Thoughts..





Happy St Patty's Day everyone! Hope you are enjoying your Saturday and doing something fun! This week Winter finally decided to come to Northern California and boy are we getting it. The rain and wind is coldest yet this year! Finally am getting to wear my rain boots my husband bought me for Christmas!




Today my 4th grader has been busily working on the school's science fair project and we have been keeping the fireplace on and hanging out with this lot.





Lazy mongrels and heat suckers!





Loving all the citrus from the neighborhood trees that we have been collecting, cough, stealing.



And enjoying all the variations of green tossed about this week! The school bunch and my son with the new green shoes on the left! Loverboy headband added without my expressed permission. Don't you love their little faces?



Enjoying my tea by the fire with Irish Soda Bread today and had a nice chat with my pal Kim.



 Savoring the cozy sound of the rain...










 Yet dreaming of Spring and all the loveliness about to burst forth!
Have a lovely day!

xo

Kim







No comments:

Post a Comment