Thursday, April 26, 2012

"It's Animotion!"

For today's skit(and the last one of the week) I decided to make one up about the Bronze Tiger and the lovely Zatanna. Omega, this one's for you buddy! Enjoy!

                          Bronze Tiger: "I thought you said you liked doing it with my tiger mask on?"

                          Zatanna: "Yeah, but isn't that like, kinda bestiality? How fucked up is that?"


Bronze Tiger: "No it's not you dumb bitch, now get back to what you were doing with that ass-backwards tongue and magic wand of yours."
    Zatanna: "I love it when you talk dirty to me!"

Bronze Tiger: "Did ever tell you about the time I kicked Batman's ass?"

Zatanna: "Yes you did baby. All the time."

Bronze Tiger: "Well good. I just thought it bears repeating is all."

EXTRAS/OUTTAKES:

Bronze Tiger: "Hey look. I'm giving myself head."

Bronze Tiger: "Ha ha! made you look you dirty birds!"

 Bronze Tiger: "For the last time, the Black Panther is not my brother! We don't look anything alike."
Zatanna: "I'm just saying is all..."

Bronze Tiger: "Damn woman, that is straight up racist right there!"

 Bronze Tiger: "No, I don't get how having sex with me is like fucking Tony the Tiger. I just don't see it!"

  Zatanna: "It just does okay? Hey that's part of the attraction baby."


-That's me. I'm outta' here! Have a good weekend folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment