Saturday, April 28, 2012

Just Warming Up



My pedi. I'm loving this new Essie color,  silk cord.



Yep, I broke out the white jeans today. It's warming up and I am getting a bit of Spring fever! This weekend, I had some 4 full hours to myself! OMG! What to do? I had so many ideas in my head. Do I shop, get a mani/pedi, chill and read my 5 new magazines, or re-do my closet for Spring?  The list in my mind was endless. (Well, actually I was working a serious amount of laundry in between it all, but why let life enter into this?)

My hubster and youngest were off to a cub scout campout and my oldest had a swim party to attend. Right before the scouters left, my hubs managed to rip the side of himself apart on his weekend bike ride! It almost looked like he wasn't going to make the campout, but after a shower and a serious patch job, off they went.

They had to take the family car, and left me with my husband's convertible.  I usually don't like squeezing into his car, but today my 8th grader begged to put the top down, and you know, we had fun. In fact, I kept it off after I dropped him at his party, decided to go get my mani/pedi and drove it a bit on this lovely day. With my music on, top down, I was enjoying life and how beautiful it was in this bit of California today. "Laundry, you are not part of my reality right now," I thought. Yes, Enrique Iglesias, I am loving you too. Ah ha.





 Essie Mademoiselle is my go to for Spring manis.




How do you escape for a while? Hope you get a break this weekend!



xo

Kim





No comments:

Post a Comment