Saturday, April 7, 2012

"(Super) Perfect Strangers"

Special Weekend edition folks! Yes, I got my computer fixed, so I'm ready and willing to corrupt the minds of future generations. You have been warned!

Now, you're probably asking, "What the hell's up with the title?" Simple. Anyone from my generation that watched a lot of TV in the 80's knows the title is a play/joke on a sitcom from the 80's called Perfect Strangers. If you don't know, then to to YouTube you must go!

 Go ahead, I'll wait. Watched it yet? Alright then enough of that and on to the feature skit:

















-Cap and OMAC both stare at each other, meeting for the 1st time ever.

















Captain America: "So...."


































OMAC: "So....."


































Cap: "OMAC right? I've heard of you before. You're some super-soldier from the future right?"
OMAC: "Yeah something like that. And you're Captain America, the famous super-soldier from WW2 correct?"


































Cap: "Yes I am. Can't believe we've never met before even though we share the same creator, papa Jack Kirby."
OMAC: "I know right? Small world. So....."


































CAP: "So...nice hair."
OMAC: "Thanks. Would you believe it's as strong as your shield? At least that's what I've heard."


































Cap: "No kidding huh? So you come from the future right? Can you tell me about it?"
OMAC: "Yeah, let's not go there. Too many bad memories."


































Cap: "PTSD?"
OMAC: "Oh yeah!"


































Cap: "I heard that. War really is hell isn't it?"
OMAC: "Brother, don't I know it! You have a kid sidekick too?"
Cap: "Yeah, like you said, let's not go there."

No comments:

Post a Comment