Thursday, April 19, 2012

"Does whatever a Spider can..."

Well folks, today's post is a very special one for me. It's my 150th blog post, and I'm pretty psyched by it.
I wasn't too sure it was going to happen what with the computer troubles and all, but here I am, and here you all go: My 150th skit. Enjoy.

-Both stare at an apartment building in New York.


Spider-Man: "Hey, wanna' play rocks, paper, scissors to see who gets to bang MJ first?"

Black Spidey: "Sure, why not. It's been a slow day anyway."

-Both play rocks, paper, scissors.

Black Spidey: "Ha, I win!"

Spider-Man: "Damn, not again!"

Spider-Man: "So what are you gonna' do to her?"

Black Spidey: "That's for me to know and you to find out S-man. Ha! Anal man, strictly anal."

Spider-Man: "I'm know I'm going to regret this, but why anal?"

Black Spidey: "Because I'm a Backdoor-Man, that's why."

                       Spider-Man: "TMI dude, TMI!"


The end.


And now for some extras:



           -Both men stare down at the sight down below.



                       Black Spidey: "Flip ya' for the Teen Titan cutie who's playing street pizza down there?"

               Spidey: "Okay."


No comments:

Post a Comment