Friday, April 20, 2012

"Who ordered the Chicken Salad?"

Before I start off with today's skit, I wanted to address yesterday's post. Going back and looking at it, I think perhaps I crossed a line I didn't intend to cross at the time. Perhaps it was a bit too mature and adult for some and I accept that. I intended to start being a little more adult in humor, but not so adult, you'd have to slip a warning label on this blog.  I had forgotten, that sometimes/usually, that clever innuendos are the best method of being more adult in content without stepping over the line. Who amongst us haven't laughed or giggled(who giggles anymore?) out loud at the song lyrics by Aerosmith,  Van Halen, and especially Led Zeppelin and The Doors that were drenched in innuendos.

So from here on out, I won't get too dirty, but just enough to make you laugh at inappropriate stuff, because after all, we're all adults here right? Good. I haven't had any reprisals by Google or Blogger, this is merely me just checking myself, and saying, "yeah, I shouldn't have went there."

Alright, now on with the show:

The Joker: " Hey, chicken-fucker!"

Hawkman: "
What!?"


            The Joker: "Ha Ha, Ha! I saaaaidddd Hey, chicken-fucker! Ha Ha!"

            Hawkman: "What in the hell did he mean by that?"

-Hawkman looks himself over in confusion.


Hawkman: "Oh yeah...I guess I can see it. Damn that Joker!"

And that was a tribute to the movie Super Troopers
 Here's the scene where it comes from, you know, just in case any of you haven't even seen this movie, which is a crime in and of itself:



I still can't believe it's been over 10 years since this has come out! Damn that makes me feel old(er).
And if I can go all George Carlin on you guys for a minute, where did the term "Time flies" come from anyway?

Has anyone seen Time litteraly fly? If it does indeed fly, where does it go? Does it have to go through the TSA in order to get where it's going? Things to ponder people, things to ponder.

Alright well that's all for today folks. Have a great weekend, and don't do anything too crazy....

Oh yeah, Happy 4/20 guys! You know......


No comments:

Post a Comment