Thursday, May 3, 2012

"Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto"

Hey people.
Sorry I didn't post a new skit yesterday. I had connection problems with the internet, so that's why no update. It's always something and never nothing with me people, but I'm sure you all can relate.

Alright, enjoy this little ditty of skit with my two of my favorite DC characters of all time, Robotman and Negative(the almost complete)Doom Patrol.

Samurai: "Domo Arigato, Mr. Roboto."

Robotman: "Dammit! For the last time, my name is Robotman, not Mr. Roboto. Or at the very least, you can call me Cliff."


Samurai: "Oooh so sorry Roboto-san."

Robotman: "'Ya stupid sushi-eating freak! I said my name is Robotman or Cliff!"

Negative Man: "Did someone say sushi? I love sushi!"

Samurai: "As do I Mr. Invisible Man-san."

Robotman: "'Ya don't say? Never woulda guessed it myself."

Negative Man: "Hey Cliff, do you think he meant sushi, or Sushi?"

Robotman: "'Ya never know with that guy I tell 'ya. 'Ya just never know."



Samurai: "Ha Ha! He made funny, ooh!"

Robotman: "I can't believe they put you in the Super-Friends instead of the Red Tornado. God must hate us robots."

No comments:

Post a Comment