Tuesday, May 15, 2012

"I want to fly like an angel...."

Here's a short one to go down easier than yesterday's long post. Enjoy!



Angel: "I want to flyyyyyyyyyyy like an eagle, to the sea; fly like an eagle, let my spirit carry me."

Thing: "Hey who sings that tune?"

Angel: "Originally the Steve Miller Band, and then it was covered by Seal one time I think."

Thing: "Yeah, let's keep it that way Pavarotti.  Yeesh! I'm startin' to think you really are light in the loafers. And here I thought it was Iceman 'dat was the queer bait 'dis whole time."

-Angel hangs his head down.

Angel"sign! No one understands my gifts."


Extras from yesterday's post:

Iron Man: "Hell no I don't miss sobriety! Quitting's for losers anyhow!"

Iron Man: "So this blurriness is kinda' like what Roy saw when he was high right?"

Green Arrow: "Ah yeah, sure Tony, whatever you say."

Green Arrow: "Actually, I think it was more like this."

Iron Man: "Fucking sweet! I need to get me some of that!"



No comments:

Post a Comment