Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Tory Burch + FEED

If you are a regular reader of my blog you know I have had a FEED bag on my wish list for a while.  Well, today I came across another fabulous FEED bag to covet on the Travel and Style Journals of Pamela in Canada. I love her blog and you can check it out here and read more about Tory and her own foundations collaboration with Lauren Bush-Lauren of FEED. Both are wonderful organizations that are donating 100% of their proceeds to benefit women and children. Unfortunately, they cannot be purchased online and have to be bought at a Holt-Renfew store in Canada. So if you're Canadian, this is for you, and if you are not, then hope you have a friend there! Let me know if anyone gets one. The regular FEED bags can be purchased online at  feedprojects.com. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we'll get these in the U.S. soon.






 
Don't forget to check out Pamela's fun blog, The Travel and Style Journals when you are there.

Have a great day!

Kim:)





No comments:

Post a Comment