Thursday, July 12, 2012

"The Bat who shot Liberty Valence"

Hot skit coming through! As in fresh off the presses, because  I just took the pictures and finished this skit today folks. So yeah, you're welcome:)

Today I finally make use of my CSA Owlman figure, and his also debuting opponent, 1st Appearance Batman. As in Batman when he carried a gun. Yeah. Think about that little fun fact, whilst you simultaneously recall how he became Batman in the first place. Crazy huh? What can I say, this was fresh off the Pulp era of "Heroic" crimefighters. If they didn't have a superpower, odds were they were packing heat.

So with that in mind, I give you "The Bat who shot Liberty Valence."


Owlman: "Well, well , well. Look who it is. Grampa Batman himself. And look, you're still wearing those gay purple gloves too! What are you going to, slap me to death with your sissy hands? Ha ha!"

Owlman: "And oh look; you have a gun too. What are you going to do with that thing? Shoot confetti and rainbows out of it? Knowing you, you probably have a whole gay pride parade in that thing Ha ha."

Batman: "How about I shoot you in the damn face with it? Is that tough enough for you?"

Owlman: "Seriously? You're not going to shot me. Everybody knows Batman doesn't k----------"


Batman: "Well this Batman does, because I'm the goddamn Batman.....Bitch!"

Bucky-Cap: "Oh hey Batman. Have you seen my gun lately, because I have been looking everywhere for it?"

The goddamn Batman: "Does it look like this?"

Bucky-Cap: "Yeah, yeah that's my gun. Were'd you find it?"

-Bucky-Cap suddenly sees the now dead Owlman lying on the ground.

Bucky-Cap: Aww shit, I did not just see that. You know what, you keep that. It's more your color anyway since it matches your costume and all."

The Goddamn Batman: "I think I will Buck, I think I will since those cheap bastards from Mattel didn't bother to give me one."

Yeah Mattel, what gives? The 4Horsemen did an awesome job sculpting this version of Batman, even though the head could just as easily go to the Alex Ross/Kingdom Come version. But still, no gun? It's part of his freaking history folks, he used to use a fucking gun! Not for very long, but he did.

Anyways, the title of this skit should sound familiar to some of you, or at least to your parents and/or grandparents. It's a riff off of the old western called "The Man who shot Liberty Valence", starring Jimmy Stewart and John Wayne. It's not a bad movie at all, especially for me since I don't usually watch old westerns. Youtube it if you're interested enough.

Well that's me, so have a good rest of the week and weekend folks.

Monday's my 200th post, and I think you might like what I got in store for you guys. Maybe not, but we'll see.



No comments:

Post a Comment