Wednesday, July 11, 2012

"I'm just a singer in a rock and roll band"

Here's a quick one today folks. It's been sitting around for awhile, and I just found my dialogue/script notes so I could finish it. So enjoy this musical blast from two months past!(See what I did there? Yeah, you did)

This is for you Star;)

Negative Man: "Ohhhh Lord, won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz. My friends all drive Porsches, I must make amends. Worked hard all my lifetime, no help from my friends. So ohhhhhh Lord won't you buy me a Mercedes Benz."

Robotman: "Dammit Lar! Will you shut up for a minute? I can't even think around here will all of your yarbling and crap. It's killing my mechanical ears."

Negative Man: "Not a big Janis Joplin fan I take it. Well how about this? "I'm a dancing, dancing, dancing; I'm a dancing machineeeee. Oh baby!"

Robotman: "Yeah I get it; The Jackson 5, ha ha, very funny. Now Come on Lar, cut it out already."

Negative Man: "Don't stop 'til you get enough."

Robotman: "That does it! We're goin' to the Chief so's he can fix ya'! I swear, I think that radioactivity's finally affectin' your brain!"

Negative Man: "Baby pleaseeeee, go all the way.....it feels so right...being with you tonightttt!"

Robotman: Alright Casey Kaseam, who's that?"

Negative Man: "The Rasberries."

Robotman: "Cranberries? What ya' on your period or something?"

Negative Man: "No the band's called the Rasberries."

Robotman: "Sounds like a bunch a silly fruits ta me!"

Robotman: "Tell me something Lar, did your mom happen to drink while she was pregnant with you?"

Negative Man: "Ha, ha. Why?"

Robotman: "Good grief!"

Bonus scene:

Negative Man: "Uh Cliff, could you help me up? I'm kinda' stuck like this."

Robotman: "But you were doing so good there Fred Astaire. Naw, I wouldn't want to impede on a great artist like yourself."









No comments:

Post a Comment