Tuesday, July 3, 2012

I Heart Ann Curry

A quickie , but a goody today folks!



Spider-Man: "Hey Hulk, why so sad big guy?"

Hulk-Grundy: "Hulk-Grundy sad because Ann Curry is no longer the co-anchor of the Today Show. *Sign*"

Spider-Man: "But hey, at least Savannah Guthrie's gonna' take over. And she's not bad."

Hulk-Grundy: "No! Savannah Guthrie worse! Hulk-Grundy like Natalie Morales, but Ann Curry better! Hulk think about Ann Curry all the time!"




Spider-Man: "Well yeah, I guess Natalie Morales does look hotter than Savannah Guthrie, even though Natalie's had what, 1, 2 kids? She's still a fucking MILF man!"

Hulk-Grundy: "Ha ha, Hulk-Grundy love MILFs!"

Spider-Man: "Yeah, I bet you do big guy. I bet you do."

Hulk-Grundy: "But Hulk-Grundy still love Ann Curry. Hulk-Grundy hear Ann Curry like big penises, and Hulk-Grundy have one for her. That why Hulk-Grundy send pictures to Ann Curry of Hulk-Grundy's third arm. Ha ha."

Spider-Man:" Oh sweet Jeezus! I did not just hear that, because I do not want to be an accessory to a felony. Great! That's all I need is for Chris Hansen to stop by."

Ann Curry: "So I was looking through my mail, and I find this big package addressed to me. I was so curious that I opened it even though it was from a 'Hulk-Grundy'. I don't who that is, but I opened it anyways."

Matt Laurer: "So what was in there?"

Ann Curry: "It was....it was.... it was some pictures of what looked like a baby elephant's trunk!"

Matt: "Really? I wonder what that was all about."

Ann: "Yeah I know. I thought it was a prank from you, and the pictures were a mystery clue or something that was hinting that I was going to on an African safari or something."

Matt: "No, that wasn't from me."

Ann: "Well whoever it's from must know I'm a big elephant fan. I mean the size of the trunk was huge! Like this big!"

Matt: "Nice. No one sent me any packages. In fact the only exciting thing to happen to me in awhile was losing more hair and being hit by a deer. God I miss Katie Couric!"


No comments:

Post a Comment